Included with every bike rental:
Terms & Conditions
Payment & Fees
- The Client must be over the age of 18 in order to book a rental.
- Payment can be made at the time of booking via credit card, or at the time of pick-up in cash.
- A security deposit is charged at the time of purchase and is refunded when the equipment is returned without damages.
- If the rental equipment becomes unavailable for the Hire Period due to circumstances beyond Sardis Outdoor Rentals' control (such as theft, fire, earthquake, or damage from an earlier hire contract), Sardis Outdoor Rentals will use its best efforts to offer the Client a suitable alternative. If Sardis Outdoor Rentals is unable to offer a suitable alternative, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid, minus any costs Sardis Outdoor Rentals has incurred related to this booking.
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows or change of mind following the pick-up time.
- Late returns will incur an additional fee of $50/day.
- The Client understands that upon return of the rented bicycle, Sardis Outdoor Rentals will inspect it for damage, and reserves the right to levee additional fee(s) to cover damages.